HOME > About IRI > Corporate Profile
- Company name
- Internet Research Institute, Inc.
- December 9, 1996
- Hiroshi Fujiwara >History
- 9,465,473,364 yen (at the end of October, 2007)
- 487,098.49 (at the end of October, 2007)
- Major shareholders
- Hiroshi Fujiwara
Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Number of
- 30 (at the end of October, 2007)
- Shinjuku-Nomura Building 11F >Map
1-26-2 NishiShinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Head Office
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nihonbashi Branch
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Ltd. Shin-Marunouchi Branch
UFJ Bank, Ltd. Shinbashi Branch
Hiroshi Fujiwara(President, CEO)
Mieko Nakagawa(Corporate Governance Department, CPO)
Dai Nishino(IX technology strategy, CIO)
Kei Furuta(Network Social Infrastructure Division)
Takane Nakamura(Business Development)
Hiroshi Miyakawa (President of IRI Commerce and Technology, Inc.)
Osamu Nakamura(Professor of Keio Univ.) *
*outside directors **outside auditors
- Major affiliates
- •Consolidated subsidiaries
IRI Commerce and Technology, Inc.
Produce on Demand Inc.
IRI USA, Inc.
IRI Finance and Technology, Inc.
Global Knowledge Network Japan, Ltd.
BroadBand Tower, Inc.
Japan Internet Exchange Co., Ltd.
Mobile Internet Capital, Inc.